Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 SUCKS!

I'm freaking out because today is the first day of school and my baby is at school right now... WAH!!!!!!

I couldn't be prouder of the way she handled herself this morning as she took the attendants hand (they open the door and help them out and then they assure us everything will be fine) and after making the decision to hang on to her beanie baby puppy dog ( a black lab named Luke) toddled off with this woman I haven't met before but was in full school uniform with her name tag which I could barely focus on. I couldn't drive away until I couldn't see her receding outline her too big back pack with Winnie the Pooh on it fading into the hallway beyond. I pressed my lips between my teeth tight enough to make diamonds wishing I could take pictures but knowing I needed to clear the driveway. The house is so quiet without her. Clay is here helping me get things ready on the off chance he gets the job at the Eagle. (Please God give this boy a job with benefits! schools are rife with sniffles and even more heinous diseases.) So Here I sit knowing I have a million and one things to do and not wanting to do any of them. I want to sit in the car and rock and listen to NPR until it is time to pick up my baby from the jaws, I mean, Halls of learning.

I'm freaking out!!!!!

No comments: