Thursday, October 20, 2005



Baby had another picture taken. I'm including both on this meassage so everyone can see the Baby. In the second picture you can see Baby's cute little leg and the umbilical chord. Baby has both hands tucked close to the body. When we saw the sonogram on Sunday (no pics from that one) Baby was not only kicking but was stretching both arms and shifting from side to side.

I went to my crainiosacral massage (that is where they make very small shifts in the bons of the skull). Susan said that they do pregnancy massages and they have a package for the labor and dilivery stage where they relax key muscles to allow for a more natural delivery. It is REALLY expensive but if I substitute at mom's classroom enough I should be able to get the labour/delivery pack. It will take some budgeting but if there is one thing I am good at it is budgeting.

I'm also going to set up some accounts for Baby in a few months for Baby's future. I'm so excited!

No comments: